Back To Home > Baldor Generators
Gaseous Standby -- Gaseous Liquid-Cooled (GLC)
The Baldor Gaseous Standby (GLC) generators operate on natural or LP gas and provide reliable standby power for
industrial and commercial applications, such as telecommunications, banking, medical, nursing homes and schools.
Baldor GLC power generation systems are available in open configurations and weather-protective and fully sound-attenuated enclosures.
Other accessories are available to meet application requirements.
GASEOUS STANDBY -- GASEOUS LIQUID-COOLED (GLC)
All Baldor Gaseous Standby (GLC)generators are prototype engineered, factory built
and production tested. They feature:
- Ratings from 30kW to 125kW (Larger GLC ratings up to 880 kW are available. Contact Tele-Lite for details.)
- UL2200 available as an option.
- Heavy Duty Gaseous Industrial engines.
- Electronic governor.
- 12V DC electric start.
- Solid state controls feature full adjustability for maximum flexibility.
- Prototype tested per NFPA 110.
- Efficient brushless synchronous four-pole alternators, dynamically balanced with double-sealed prelubricated ball bearings.
Click here to view specifications for this product