Back To Home > Baldor Generators
Industrial Agricultural Standby -- Diesel Liquid-Cooled (DLC)
Baldor Industrial Agricultural Standby generators are diesel-engine driven, liquid-cooled systems for industrial and agricultural applications including confinement house operations,
dairy farms and greenhouse facilities. Also used as backup power systems for water treatment plants, Industrial Agricultual Standby generators are rugged and reliable units designed for use in many applications requiring a standby power supply.
INDUSTRIAL AGRICULTURAL STANDBY -- DIESEL LIQUID-COOLED (DLC)
All Baldor Industrial Agricultural Standby generators are prototype engineered, factory built
and production tested. They feature:
- Ratings from 30 kW to 200 kW. (Larger diesel ratings up to 2000 kW are available. See IDLC product line.)
- Available options - 100-600 amp NEMA 1/NEMA 3R Automatic Transfer Switches, weather enclosures, sub base tanks and circuit breaker.
- 12V DC electric start.
- 100% full load tested for 100% block loading.
- John Deere industrial diesel engine.
- Full status monitor provides system monitoring of low oil pressure, high coolant temperature, overspeed and overcrank.
- Direct fuel line connections for use with existing tanks or provisions for optional sub-base tank. Optional flexible fuel lines available.
- 1800 RPM, 60 HZ, single phase, 4 lead generators.
- Alternators are efficient brushless synchronous four-pole construction, dynamically balanced with double sealed prelubricated ball bearings.
Click here to view specifications for this product